day-of wedding coordination
It’s your wedding day, and you don’t want to spend it worrying about every little detail of the event. You want to be enjoying a mimosa with your bridal party that morning, confident that the centrepieces will be arranged as planned and that the DJ will hit the cue for your big entrance. You want your closest friends and family to be on the dance floor with you that night, not chasing down your caterer.
Let me take care of those details so you can enjoy your big day with your boo and your friends and fam.
PS. Bridesmaids and groomsmen: you can give Small Blonde Weddings as a gift! Get the wedding party together and buy day-of wedding coordination services. The couple will appreciate it more than the InstaPot you were planning on getting them, I promise.
Here are some of the things I can help you with:
- Coordinate with your venue for the day
- Make sure the ceremony venue is set up as planned (if there’s a lot of furniture-moving involved I might need to bring some
- Coordinate the walk down the aisle
- Make sure the reception venue is set up as planned
- Cue the DJ for the big entrances
- Coordinate with your photographer
- Orchestrate the moving pieces to make sure pictures, speeches and food all happen when they need to happen
- Have a few extra bobby pins and a band-aid handy
- Get everyone on the bus back to the hotel at the end of the night
- Pack up your centrepieces and gifts
- Trouble-shoot those inevitable day-of hiccups
Got something else in mind? Let’s chat!
Book me for four hours or book me for the whole shebang, from rehearsal dinner through to the morning-after breakfast. Oh, and we’ll definitely need to meet for at least an hour before the wedding (maybe a couple times!) so I can get all the day-of details to help your day go off without a hitch.
Get In Touch
Email me: email@example.com
Find me on Instagram: @emmastevens_