This is probably the easiest DIY I’ve ever done. It took me less than 15 minutes, including drying time, and cost less than $10. Here’s what I did:
- Washed Riggy’s bed (it’s a kennel-sized rectangle and washing machine-friendly)
- Bought a two-pack of white pillow cases from Winners – $7.99 for the pack
- Pulled out my black craft paint and dobber thing – purchased at Dollarama many moons ago
- Dobbed. I did zero measuring and zero planning. I tried to put each dot roughly 1.5 inches apart, staggering each line of dots, but it was very unprecise.
- Let dry
- Put bed into pillow case
- Pose dog for blog photos (honestly, this was the hardest part of the whole thing)
TBD on how the paint holds up in the wash. I’ll let you know.